Sign up below to be added to our mailing list for the latest news updates, access to exclusive contents, and more!
You can catch Donna Donna weekdays from 10 AM - 2 PM. Here are a few things she felt you should know about her!
1. I was born in Brooklyn in the years before it was cool to live there.
2. Howard Stern gave me my first job in radio.
3. My first date with my husband was to see the Ramones. Our second was to see the Jam.
4. Every time I had a kid I had to dispose of hundreds and hundreds of albums to make room for a crib.
5. Chuck Berry gave me a big kiss on stage one night. The Replacements’ Paul Westerberg smacked me in the face with a microphone (but it was an accident).
6. Johnny Rotten said I was cool and Matt Dillon said I “sounded cute”
7. I’m a vegetarian, which is fine because my favorite food is pasta anyway.
8. I drive way too fast ALL THE TIME
9. I love my job, I love my co-workers, I love our listeners, I pretty much love everybody.
10. I love to laugh and I laugh often and I laugh loud
You may be offline. Please check your connection and try again using the Retry button.