On October 2nd 2020 William Shatner releases his new album “The Blues”.
Shatner has done Country, Rock and Christmas albums.
Plus he even dabbled in Punk.
So why Blues?
We have a serious discussion about that.
I truly enjoyed talking to Bill about this album and how he approaches music.
Give a listen to the interview below.
Below that check out a couple tracks from the album and the list of guests on the album and the tracks they play on.
“The Blues” Track And Guest List:
1. Sweet Home Chicago feat. Brad Paisley
2. I Can’t Quit You Baby feat. Kirk Fletcher
3. Sunshine of Your Love feat. Sonny Landreth
4. The Thrill Is Gone feat. Ritchie Blackmore
5. Mannish Boy feat. Ronnie Earl
6. Born Under A Bad Sign feat. Tyler Bryant
7. I Put A Spell On You feat. Pat Travers
8. Crossroads feat. James Burton
9. Smokestack Lightnin' feat. Jeff “Skunk” Baxter
10. As the Years Go Passing By feat. Arthur Adams
11. Let’s Work Together feat. Harvey Mandel & Canned Heat
12. (Get Your Kicks on) Route 66 feat. Steve Cropper
13. In Hell I’ll Be in Good Company feat. Albert Lee
14. Secrets or Sins