Be a part of something very special as WBAB, BLI and the John Theissen Children’s Foundation join together to brighten the holiday season for sick and underprivileged Long Island Children.
Please drop off new, unwrapped toys by Sunday, December 22nd at any of the following locations:
- John Theissen Children’s Foundation Wish Room – 1881 Wantagh Ave, Wantagh
- Outback Steak House - Multiple Nassau/Suffolk locations
- Cheap Sams Plant Bargains - Exit 62 off the LIE - 148 Morris Ave, Holtsville
- Del Fuego Restaurants - Saint James, Patchogue, Babylon and East Northport
- Babylon Public Library - 24 S Carll Ave, Babylon
- Kimera Salon - 515 North Broadway, Jericho
- AAA Smithtown Location - 729 Smithtown Bypass, Smithtown
- AAA East Meadow Location - 2411 Hempstead Tpke, East Meadow
- Central Operating Lines - 50 A Carlough Road, Bohemia
100% of toys and funds collected stay right here on Long Island and are distributed to over 225 hospitals, agencies and child-care facilities before Christmas.
The John Theissen Children’s Foundation can’t do it without YOU!
For monetary donations, make checks payable to:
John Theissen Children’s Foundation (JTCF) 1881 Wantagh Ave, Wantagh, NY 11793
*All donations are tax-deductible*
Start Your Own Toy Drive
If you collect more toys than you can handle, email BLI/WBAB and we’ll let John Theissen and his team know you need them to pick them up!
Have questions or know a Long Island family in need? Call JTCF at 516-679-TOYS or visit www.jtcf.org.