On your mark, get set, DONE! Roger & JP are ready for their second annual 5-Foot Fun Run! What’s a 5 Foot Fun Run? Think of it like a 5K but literally no sweat and ANYONE can do it! That’s right no training, no stretching, and no carbing up necessary for this run (unless you just want to!) Just get your butt off the couch and come join us as we get out there on a beautiful fall day at Salt Shack and raise money for the John Theissen Children’s Foundation!
Registered “RUNNERS” will line up at Salt Shack in Cedar Beach on our new date of Saturday, September 30th, and embark on this “grueling” 5 FOOT run to benefit the John Theissen Children’s Foundation. We then immediately head into the shack for the after-party!
Your $25 registration fee includes access to the exclusive post-race party where you get your first beer free at Salt Shack (21+ only), a limited edition Roger & JP 5 FT. Fun Run racing bib number, and an exclusive t-shirt (while supplies last)! Plus, live music from the Pour Some ‘80s On Me and great prizes. All proceeds from the day benefit the John Theissen Children’s Foundation!
- WHAT: ROGER & JP 5-FOOT FUN RUN
- NEW DATE: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30th 12P-3P (Registration starts at 11 AM, and “races” will start in waves every 15 minutes)
- WHERE: Salt Shack - Cedar Beach Ocean Parkway, Babylon, New York
There will be several raffles during the event including...
- A Taylor Swift autographed guitar
- Tickets to see Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden
- Lower-level tickets to a New York Jets game
- Lower-level tickets to a New York Islanders game
- Other concert tickets, tickets to sporting events, designer handbags, and more!
So round up all your LAZY friends and co-workers and form a team today and help us do something great for Long Island’s sick and underprivileged kids that really requires very little effort. And come dressed in costumes for a chance to win other great prizes!
P.S. No one is really running, it’s just an excuse for us to day drink!
View photos from last year’s event
Watch video from last year’s event
©2022 Cox Media Group